Electrical gurus..Fog light relay wires question

Monstermile

:
Yes I have one
Could someone in the know please identify the four wires to the fog light relay to this schematic of the relay. And if possible what each wire is/does.

Hi-res pic if this one is too small

fb20fcca.jpg

Red wire -
Blue wire -
Blue wire with red stripe -
Blue wire with yellow stripe -

A could be power or ground
B the same as A
Aand B are used to switch the main light power on and off. If power is on A then B will be to ground .The switch can be on either side . It takes less power to energize a coil than turn the lights on.
C could be from the Battery or go to the lights
D would be the reverse .
All a relay is a switch that uses low amperage to flip another switch .
This is the same as a Spst relay that is used on alarm systems . You can pick them up for a few bucks .They have 4-5 terminals as well this are what the terminals do
85 to ground
86 to power You can put your switch on either side Terminals 85 and 86 control the coil.
30 to battery with a fuse inline
87 switched when power is applied to the coil .Allows power to flow through the relay when the coil has power applied to it .
87A Is the reverse of 87 . It has power when no power is applied to the coil
I hope this helps

Thanks but what I really need to know is which color wire in the relay harness corresponds with which terminal (letter) on the diagram.

I'm trying to experiment with an easier version of a fog light mod. And one that may allow fogs on even with hi beams. But in order to do it I need to know exactly what each color wire in the relay harness corresponds with each terminal (letter) on the diagram above. Figured there was someone on here that would know.

I think you may need to look into the relay for the high beams, as that may have a circuit that cuts the relay power to the fogs when the highs are on.

I haven't looked into this yet with my trusty volt meter, but who knows when I'll get the time.

Back