DFW meet a big sucess...

Stealth5 said:
(hitit)
^ howd you miss me, i got nuts so huge i carry them in a wheelbarrow!

PeterPist0n: man, one of those models was NASTEH
ELEmental59437: I KNOW
PeterPist0n: the other one was really really hot
ELEmental59437: she left butt marks on my car when she sat on it.. Razor is posting the pics
PeterPist0n: my friend said one looked like the mother and the other the daughter

(lol)

gee i mustve missed the nuts AND the wheelbarrow...:rolleyes:

(hitit)(piss)

Last edited:
i was like :wtf: and started looking around to see who knew this guy! then Roland (i think) told me who it was, and i was like figures :)

RazorP5 said:
i was thinkin the same thing. the first thing he said to me before i knew who he was, was READ THE ******* MANUAL!

the first time i met him.. people kept saying "he is the man".. and i thought they were just complimenting him.. then it hit me...

VERY NICE TURN OUT! Love the group (group) photo (2thumbs) It's always cool to see a bunch of Proteges parked next to each other!! Wished I was there! (burnout)

Allen said:
VERY NICE TURN OUT! Love the group (group) photo (2thumbs) It's always cool to see a bunch of Proteges parked next to each other!! Wished I was there! (burnout)

NEXT TIME!!!

Wegot a rep from some Mazda store asking us to all show up at the opening of their new store in December. That would be nice.

ZoomZoomH said:
but the big question is, is he just as much of an ass in person compared to his online alter ego, TheMan?

I dont think he knows he's an ass sometimes.. I think he is just hiding behind a monitor and enjoys being difficult.. No offense edwin, I am definatly not dissing you. In person he is as smart of a guy as he is online. He definatly knows his s***.. and hes one of the biggest mazda enthusiasts I have met.. somewhat quiet in person.

Looks like you guys had a good time--sorry I missed it.

I actually screwed up the front of my bumper friday morning (right before a job interview). Went to bueno for some foodage, and I ran into THE MOTHER OF ALL POTHOLES. It was full of water, so I was unsuspecting. The whole front of my car sank into it, with water over the fogs. I had to have a guy with an 18-wheeler drag my car out of the hole! The whole lower part of my bumper is totally scraped up and nasty looking. But at least it still runs.

Got mud and stuff all over me--was raining and stuff. At least I got to my interview on time (and got the job ;). Oh--and Bueno gave me my lunch for free--guess it's the least they could do for not marking a road unfit for cars and causing several hundred dollars worth of damage to my car.

(doh)

sorry for your luck!

hey next show im going to make signs for all our cars in photoshop and print them out on photopaper so we have amod list for under our hood...WHEN IS THE NEXT SHOW! Let me bust out my toll money!

Sorry to hear that man. Congrats on the job!!!! I know youve been looking for a while. Hope everything turns out ok with the car and glad its not any worse. We will see you out there next time wont we?

Thanks. This is a part time web design gig, but it's something steady I can do from home, at a good rate, so it will rock.

Which is good, 'cause I just bought a house in Garland that I have to pay for :) When I get settled we'll have to have a little mazda party or something :)

ps - i thought for sure there shoulda been a trophy for "idiot that drove the farthest"!

And i just wanted to say, before i go to bed, that i had a real killer time today...everyone i met was just cool as ****, and all people that i would hang out with anyday, and definately make the drive again for another show! hopefully vics wife can come next time so alicia has another woman that hates car shows to talk to :D

Maybe I'll get my wife out there next time and they can entertain themselves :)

She humored me for a Hooters meeting, surely she wouldn't mind an all day event, right? ;)

proud to be a 100% grade A asshole

ELEmental59437 said:
I dont think he knows he's an ass sometimes.. I think he is just hiding behind a monitor and enjoys being difficult.. No offense edwin, I am definatly not dissing you. In person he is as smart of a guy as he is online. He definatly knows his s***.. and hes one of the biggest mazda enthusiasts I have met.. somewhat quiet in person.

I *WAS* going to drive through the parking lot yelling "RTM FUCKTARDS!"

RazorP5 said:
i was thinkin the same thing. the first thing he said to me before i knew who he was, was READ THE ******* MANUAL!

Back