DFW meet a big sucess...

Pirana

Contributor
:
704whp AMS Evo IX MR
We had a great time, overall we saw 15 Proteges, of which 8 were registered for the show. We had everything, from a 2nd Gen, MP3, MSP and P5's. We took Best Show Crew, Linux took 4th place 4dr Wild, ELEmental 5th place 4 dr Mild, RazorP5 4th 4dr Mild, I took 3rd 4dr Wild, Best Mazda, Best Engine. We did pretty good. All the members wil post their pics later. Thanks to everyone. Till next time...

Some pics

dfw 01.jpg

dfw 02.jpg

dfw 03.jpg

dfw 04.jpg

dfw 05.jpg

dfw 06.jpg

Someone post the pic of the massive collection of trophies and all of us. Oh.. and also the models on my car and the aftermath of the models on my car ;)

thats gonna be the first pic, dont worry, give me like 15 min...and im gonna post the butt mark too

ELEmental59437 said:
I dont think anyone else cares about us :(

I've a;ready checked back twice looking for some good pics.

Looks like you had a nice turn out.

HURRY!!!! I never saw the pics from the end.

OOHH! I'm on the verge of 1,000 posts.. I would like to share this post with all the people from DFWproteges.. I'd give shout outs but that would take forever.

Last edited:
razor is that your car 5th from the top? I thought you didn't paint your headlights black in the end?

Check it - we got more trophies than the civics! Other people were coming over at the end of the show to take pictures of our trophies - so now what?
Left to right - Vic, Edwin, Roland, Ahmad, Patrick, Joe, His Brother, Matthew (me, down in front), my wife
DFW_Proteges.jpg

Here are some of the decals Vic had made...
DFWProteges_Decal.jpg

Im such a P-I-M-P
Ima_Pimp.jpg

Ima_Pimp2.jpg

BUTT, they looked better on Ahmad's car, cause they SAT on it, and left an ASS print! Woo-Hoo! But the dumbass wiped it off! LoL j/k man...about the dumbass, not about the ass print people!
Ahmad_Pimp.jpg

Butt_Print.jpg

Here is our line of proteges, though it changed a few times, and i didnt get updated pics...
Protege_Line2.jpg

yeah man your lights look sick, nice pics too...now I gotta paint those damn things before I get my eyebrows

Back