broken side mirror.. prices?? anyone working in mazda?

mofoaka

anyone know the price for the side mirror.. my stupid friend threw a football at my car and it it my side mirror..driverside.. basicaly .. i'm driving blind onmy left side.. and den on the same day i got a freakin ticket in galveston.. 80 in 55 on i- 45 coming back from galveston.. anyways.. long story short.. i'm screwed.. my insurance goes up.. and i'm down the hole around 3bills.. maybe.. why? because i have a blue flashy car.. and i'm 17 ahh forget that.. i really want my car fixed..how much will a dent removal and a side mirror cost guys? THANKS.....:confused: appreciate it..

Hi there,

I screwed up my mirror (on my mp3) and to replace it cost about 190 CDN for the mirror. It then has to be painted (they only come primed) and installed so all together about 300 CDN

what's that in U.S. money? sorry

yea i sorta need to know how much it is =) thanks i rigged my mirror so it works for now.. but anyways.. i don't need to paint or anything because the cover on the mirror witht he paint is still good.. lucky.. and installation.. i know how already.. =) thanks again =)

Back