Most miles on a P5 ?

mattsk42

Yeah, I know this has probably already been posted but.... who on here has put the most miles on their Protege? Not me, but I have 11,000 I think.

Mindy just hit 10,000 and turned 1 yr old on the 12th. im such a proud papa. she got a oil/ filter change and some chevron gas and a nice spin around town. 1 year old and looks almost like new.

got mine july 7, 2002. just rolled over 23100 last week. that's why i bought it, to drive. i know that someone here has more.

Over 80,000 on my 2002, but its at the body shop right now so I'm not sure of the exact number.

xelderx, wow! you must have bought your's in early 01? i've got 42K bought mine in july of 01.

The whole reason I started looking at P5's in the first place was when I saw a 2002 with 97,000 miles on it for sale for $7000. Car was in PERFECT shape, the guy drove it from Richmond to DC every day or some crap like that. Anyways, the day I looked at it, another guy showed up with cash, so I lost out, and ended up looking for more P5's, then found out about the rebates and ended up breaking my own rule about never buying another brand new car!

wow, seeing all these miles I don't feel that bad :D

41,000 and got it on April 11, 2002, so that would be (which is a more accurate measure of how many miles people have):

2,562 miles/month avg

Yea...used to be 1000 miles a week for me. Bought it in Sept. 01. The milage isn't climbing as fast these days since I only live 5 min from work now instead of an hour away.

I have just over 2,200, and have had my 5 since late June/early July. Not too bad in comparison to some of you guys!

just under 5,600 miles, got mine on April 28, 2003..

24,900 got it jan 02, but i used to drive over an hour to work everyday for the past 1 and a half, now she doesnt get driven. I have a company truck cause i switched to a pest control job. oh yeah mosquitoes suck.

Back