looking for a tire of 195/50/16

:
Protege 5 3.5
just wanna know if anyone can help me, i poped my tire at 2200 miles, i took the tire to a cert dealer and asked if the tire was under warranty, they said NO u must have ran something over.
i need just 1 tire to match the other 3. i have found a tire pretty damn close to it but not to my needs.
Ill take any info that u guys have!!!

I think you should take this opportunity to get some new, better tires. $104 seems steep for stock tires.

I would never pay that much for our stock tires. THey are pretty decent in dry weather, but as soon as it rains or snows, you're sliding all over the place. I'd look to upgrade all 4 tires, and get new rims i suppose. But seeing as how you're in CA, i guess snow and rain aren't too big of a problem...
Ummm just giving my 2 cents, our stock tires aren't worth that much.

yea i know they are s***, but dealership wont replace it sooooooooooo i might have to goto the auction and hop over the wall and get a hole rim and tire hehehe i work there lol!

Get the Kumho's they are pretty good and for the price you can't beat them...
I had replaced one of my originals on Acura TL with a Kumho and never felt the difference.

I have a tire for you. One brand new Dunlop (OE) SP5000, 195/50/16. How about $75 plus shipping, or make offer. My insurance company insisted that they purchase a new tire after I had a run-in with a curb a few months back, never used b/c tires were at the end of their useful life. Let me know.:)

Back