vinyl trim kit

looks worth a try to me. It would be easier to peel this off than get paint off, that is if you wanted to change it back to normal.

don't get it. its a pos and not worth the money lol i know cuz i tried it.

Ryan said:
don't get it. its a pos and not worth the money lol i know cuz i tried it.

Not exactly a glowing review. . .

IMO it just seems like it would be a pain to do and I can't imagin in the long run that it would stand up to everyday use.

Last edited:
although its not the same company, it looks like the same pattern i got for my carbon fiber interior, that to say the least, got sent back.

razorp5, was yours vinyl? the pattern would be the same because it's the same interior. what didn't you like about it? thanks

the patterns are cut by a computer they are not exact and they are not correct, they do not fit the edges. it looks tacky, and the peices are not cut right. they look choppy almost hold on i may have a picture

nope it was so bad i deleted the pictures LOL.... they may be on the forum if ya surf around a bit i dont remember.

Ryan is that the Carbon Fiber vinyl you got a few months ago? Or are you talking about some other kit you got?

a different kit, i had it for like one day and ripped it off cuz it looked bad. the cf vinyl looks good but i did it myself.

Back