T3: Rise of the Machines

funnylittlman

:
Protege
I'm going to see it tonight.

What's everyone's opinion of it? My buddy was joking and said that in some scenes you can see Arnold holding a cane while he walks..lol... what an ass

I think it'll be ok (not to mention when the hot ass T-X enters for the 1st time Butt naked! WOHOO:eek: )

*edit* here's the pic to prove it! :D

T3_12_300x435.jpg

Last edited:
I just hope they don't follow the recent trend of movies... and over due the graphics to the point where it's unrealistic. That was my two biggest complaints with movies like "The Hulk" and "Matrix: Reloaded" as they were overdone.

T2 will be hard to beat, especially the special edition DVD they came out with that made the movie even better.

Of all of the new movies.....

T3 is the one, I am most anticipating.

I have read two reviews, both of them were extremely bad. I have decided not to go see this movie in the theatre. However, I should have the download finished sometime tonight.

I agree with spazspike, I just hope that they focus on the storyline first and that the special effects just blend in with it, like in the previous movies. Ive been a Terminator and Arnold fan since I was like 6 y/o and I'm really looking foward to this movie, but they wont show it in my country until late august :mad: .

I guess Ill just watch T and T2 for the 1000th time while I wait for this one. On a different note, did any of you guys get the extreme edition DVD? I already have the ultimate edition but Im tempted to buy this one too.

I didn't want to go see it, but then when I heard the commercial for it on the radio the guy said that the rating was there because of partial nudity, so I think I'll go see :D
Hopefully it's not nudity on a guy:'(

I heard Arnold is naked in the beginning like in 2

I also heard they did a lot with real stunts so the movie wouldn't look animated

I've got the Ultimate Edition of T2 and the Extreme Edition. I must say that the video looks a little better on the new Extreme Edition. But for the most part the extras and stuff are still the same.

T3 is gonna suck. But I'll still go see it. James Cameron had enough brains to stay the **** away from this one. I'm interested to see how their gonna make it so the war happens this time. Both chips were destroyed at the end of T2. Arnold's arm was still in the gears, but the chip is the main thing you need.

pro5man said:
T3 is gonna suck. But I'll still go see it. James Cameron had enough brains to stay the **** away from this one. I'm interested to see how their gonna make it so the war happens this time. Both chips were destroyed at the end of T2. Arnold's arm was still in the gears, but the chip is the main thing you need.

You are right, there are always things wrong w/ sequals and 3'ers.

My thoughts on this is the fact that Skynet is run by the Gov't and that the Gov't always has more than 1 of everything... which means there are other research facilities (like in the trailer where they're running from that tank robot) and they have derrived the CPU from that research facility (even though they blew up Skynet and destroyed the chip)

Hm... I"m a dork! :D

UPDATE!!!

I went and saw the movie last night.

Despite the fact they left it open for a Terminator 4, I did enjoy the movie for WHAT IT WAS. Of course there were other things (and they did give an explanation about the chip destroyed, etc) But I enjoyed it.

Kristina R. was HOT !
Arnold was Ripped.

The END! :D

:D it doesnt suck! It got a great review from ign.com movies as well, now Im looking foward to see it even more.

Damn I wish I could pick up a coffin and shoot a 50 cal (or whatever it is!)
T3_8_300x435.jpg

This is towards the VERY end of the movie
T3_9_300x435.jpg

With in 5 min of Arnold showing up, he's already got some metal showing, not THIS much, but some
T3_2_300x435.jpg

Hope you like these... just a pleathroa (sp?) of explosions, action and fun... GO see it! :D

Back