DFW meet kill list

JDM Sam

Banned
HAHAHHAH killled 3 ricers 2 from the dallas meet. one on the way home.
that prelude was actually the only challenge. I'm gettin some new tires this dayum week or next.

kill list extends:
another civic si
another prelude vtec close race cuz my spinning out of first gear
some corolla S with a "celica GT" swap from the factory...
slow turd. he came up talking s*** and got his s*** handed back to him. 3 times hahah off line twice and rolling punch. MAZDA RULES! ok sorry im sore winner. had to rub it in.

saturday killed
rx4
mini cooper
and another si

And im at stock boost. I want more power but this is already too much fun.

(rofl) (ricer)

Last edited:
i dunno i just got back and it was still fresh on my mind. too funny for me to keep it to myself...great meet though elemental's p5 wagon has a nice I.C.E. computer setup. again piranas blinged out p5 engine bay amazes me. so clean u can eat off it. linux and speed demon showed up along with a visit from a houston member mx3ownsjoo.

JDM Sam said:
i dunno i just got back and it was still fresh on my mind. too funny for me to keep it to myself...great meet though elemental's p5 wagon has a nice I.C.E. computer setup. again piranas blinged out p5 engine bay amazes me. so clean u can eat off it. linux and speed demon showed up along with a visit from a houston member mx3ownsjoo.

w00t w00t. i'm gonna ***** every thread about tonight now! i'm the only one awake, so i can do it.

yes victor's engine bay is insane!

btw- i saw a red(i think) srt-4 tonight while we were crusing down 75(it was on the feeder) so everyone in the DFW area better watch out :eek:

yea i seen it before. that red srt4 got toasted by a turbo LS integra. no biggie. 3 bolt ons and hes toast

yes
DP, MBC and BOV(already done) should toast him. throw it to 12-14psi and watch him as he gets smaller and smaller.

man someone needs to get the yellow, black, and titanium speeds out to this. a yellow mp3 would be nice. some more protege 5s also. some females driving one would be nice too!
see yall next monday! hopefully with the CTC turbo back exhaust!

What is an rx 4??? I thought i was up on all my vehicles but can't seem to figure this one out??

a yellow mp3 would be nice.
I just sold mine about a week ago. I don't think any of you would want to race me in my new car though.:D I wouldn't mind testing it out though just to see how it compares to a turbo car. I think Patrick would probably be able to keep up at 8 to 10 psi. No turbo for me anymore, NA power all the way to 9000rpm.:D

Last edited:
big_ben said:

I just sold mine about a week ago. I don't think any of you would want to race me in my new car though.:D I wouldn't mind testing it out though just to see how it compares to a turbo car. I think Patrick would probably be able to keep up at 8 to 10 psi. No turbo for me anymore, NA power all the way to 9000rpm.:D

VTEC? :p

(in reference to sig)

well s***, i saw a yellow mp3 @ Legacy Bank today and i was thinking it was you BigBen, maybe the new owner... it had altezzas...

JDM Sam said:

OMG you didnt just call it a wagon did you??? j/k man. It was nice chillin with you and the somewhat drive home with ya. When you were behind me your BOV was going off every time I shifted and I couldnt figure out what it was until you passed me. funny s***. See ya next week and PM me the details on the dent repair when you get it. L8er.

big_ben said:

let me guess....

Last edited:
Aaron said:
What is an rx 4??? I thought i was up on all my vehicles but can't seem to figure this one out??
Unless someone did a typo could it be a Mazda RX-4, one of the earlier rotary engine cars from like the 60's??? Someone posted a pic of it on this site somewhere, sorry, I'm too lazy to do a search...

Back