dfw car meet

dan00k

:
2001 mp3
hey guys we need to get a car meet in the dfw area...i know houston isnt really that far but i would rather just see if we can get any guys around here to meet up...not sayin that meeting up down there is bad but just hoping to not have to drive as far...anyone interested? maybe it could take place somewhere in arlington or so...halfway point for us dallas and ft worth ppl...just a thought...not sure on a date yet i just want some feedback to see if anyone wants to do this or not but post and let me know..i already know of a couple of ppl that would like to

I am going up to the cafe rpm next week. (June 19th)
going with a mustang guy and a tiburon guy. for dinner.
but a meet in between sounds good.

If weather permits, I will be in the Cafe also. I think Linux is up to it too. But I think we are going on the 18th (wed) 7:00pm-8:00pm

need some more feedback ppl...come on i know there are a lot more ppl in this area...i have seen more msps in the past few days then i have since the mp3 has been out...i know they are out there..just have to get them to come...im not really good at organizing things but i saw a fellow msp'er and he said for me to post on here...so that we could get some stuff up and going for a meet...but i need some more ppl...come on guys...lets do this...i know i drive a stock version mp3 but hey...i wanna see a lot of bad ass mazdas i know you guys have like linux and pirana.

Hey, I will accually be up at the Plano meet tonight at about 21:00 (9PM). It is at the Circuit City at 75 and Parker. There are a whole lot of different cars that are gonna be there. Hope to see some other Protege representation!

10 PM EVERY MONDAY NIGHT - North Dallas - Corner of Parker and US 75
(take 635 east to 75 - north on 75 about 5 minutes - 3 exits past George Bush Tollway)

About 100-175 cars show up, last week it was still going strong when I left at 1 AM

JDM SAM and I show up in our MSPs and Linux showed up in his Turboed MP3 last week. We'd love to see a stronger rep.

I'm going to try to make it out to RPM tonight, but already have plans with the lady so we'll see.

Back