** CHROME Mondera 17" x 7.5 " Wheels for Protege **

perfworks

:
2003 EVO 8 2002 Pro5
Hello all, this may be in the wrong section so i will let the mods correct me if im wrong.
Well because of the unfortunate demise of my Mazda 6 have an extra set of "Jewel" Mondera Wheels with 225/45/17 zr tires mounted on them. They have exactly 1400 miles on them. for those of you who dont know what they look like i have attached this link. http://www.monderawheels.com/mwheels.htm
Follow the wheels along and if you put you arrow on the wheel it will tell you which one is which.
Sorry for not having my own picks but i have to wait to go to the shop for the digital camera. Maybe tommorow. I am asking $900. Depending where you are i will include shipping or split the cost
Just for s**** and giggles the rims alone are $250 list each.;)

Last edited:
So your Mazda6 is gone?:(

Such a beautiful car. Are you getting another one? Please say yes...

redrims said:
So your Mazda6 is gone?:(

Such a beautiful car. Are you getting another one? Please say yes...
we will know for sure if it is totaled on tuesday.
in any even i will buy it back from the insurance and rebuild it

What a trip! My uncle is part owner of Mondera Wheels. I didn't even know that their products fit regular cars. Their market is geared towards trucks and S.U.V.'s. I actually just spoke to him today and they are about to launch a line of performance oriented wheels geared towards the sport compact market. It's going to be in conjunction with a very reputable tuner wheel company that I can't say since they are in negotiations at the moment. And if all goes well (if they could pay me enough and provide enough stability) I should be working with them within the next month. I'll keep everyone posted.

In my experience that size wheel in that offset would rub on a P5. But who knows with a 225/25/17. I've never seen that size before. What brand is it? That's pretty sick. In any case, did you have to modify the fenders at all to make them fit. Do you got any pics of them on the car?

Thanks.

ARD MP5 said:
In my experience that size wheel in that offset would rub on a P5. But who knows with a 225/25/17. I've never seen that size before. What brand is it? That's pretty sick. In any case, did you have to modify the fenders at all to make them fit. Do you got any pics of them on the car?

Thanks.
Holy s*** ARD I didnt even realize i ****** up like that!!
They are 45 series Sumitomo's
Sorry guys. :(
I should spell check from now on hey!:D
Well its corrected now, they are 225/45/17

oh yeah , no rubbing problems for me. If anyone is really interested them ill put them on the car and take some pics.

rowan said:
Those tires are gonna be tooooo big for a Protege.
Shouldn't this be in the For Sale section?

uuummmmmm, no there not
if they came off a protege then i think i would know.;)

Back