Votes: 13 56.5%
  • What\'s a shower?

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

Mazdaspeedgirl

Resident Autocrosser
:
99 10AE MX-5 | 2016.5 CX-5 GT
I HAVE to take a shower before i go to bed unless I am really tired from like, oh, a long noght of partying or sumtin...:D

Greg never showers before he goes to bed cuz he says a shower helps wake him up in the morning. That's okay cuz when it comes nookie time, I like his manly scent. :D No, he doesn't stink, but it's the good smeel--that of the oils on his skin or pheramones or whatever...it's just GOOD.

Anyhoo, just sharing stories...

Nope. I usually surf after work, so I'm not too stinky by the time I get home.

why shower before bed, you get more dirt on you lying still all night than all of the day time, i shower in the morning, BUT SINCE IT'S "HOW DO YOU SLEEP...i'll say this, i sleep with my arms crossed over my head, lying in a straight line, and i stay there until i get some, or the alarm goes off, which ever comes first...

usually its that goddamn alarm!!!

derrick1623 said:
why shower before bed, you get more dirt on you lying still all night than all of the day time, i shower in the morning, BUT SINCE IT'S "HOW DO YOU SLEEP...i'll say this, i sleep with my arms crossed over my head, lying in a straight line, and i stay there until i get some, or the alarm goes off, which ever comes first...

pretty soon you'll wish the alarm was the 1st thing to go off.
in about a month -> no sleep for you

I won't take a shower before bed unless my balls are sticky and icky. If I see streak marks in my underware also, then I will take a shower. If none apply, I go straight to bed. NITE NITE

Mazdaspeedgirl. it is funny you say that about greg. The way he smells I mean. My ex was the same way. She loved how I smelled after a long day and loved the sckruffle I had grown over the day. But after nookie we would usually take a shower together...sometimes more nookie...sometimes no... but usually I shower in the morning. i am not a morning person and must have a shower to fully wakeup. As far as how I sleep. Well much better when somebody is in the bed beside me but since I have had to relearn to sleep alone. I would say that I sleep half sprawled out and half curled up on my side. I tend to kick at night and so need to give my legs room. It is for threads like these that I am so glad you are around Diane. Makes you remember there are real people on the other end.

night time. i dunno, i say its relaxing, nice to be clean b4 bed instead of oily and grimy, since i often work out at night or build things at night.

also i get crazy ass hair in the morning since i dont take the time to dry it. and crazy hair is cool.

Crazy hair is kool...refer to your avatar Alan...(rofl)

Funwagon, i'm glad you always have something to say to my crazy polls. :D I am wondering who elected the "What's a shower" option..lol!

My thing is that my hair takes a while to dry. You guys have seen how long it is/ That and after the night time nookie, I am usually...uhhh...covered in goo.

Yah, that was classy Diane...lol

Mazdaspeedgirl said:

Yah, that was classy Diane...lol

mmmmmmmm, goo. lmfao!!!

*btw, tonkabui, remind me NOT to EVAR be close to your "whats a shower" ass!!!

admin can see all!!!

derrick1623 said:
...i'll say this, i sleep with my arms crossed over my head, lying in a straight line, and i stay there until i get some, or the alarm goes off, which ever comes first...

lol! Well, I usually change positions while sleeping. I usually start out on my back, then on my side curling one leg up to my tummy, then I may grab Greg to snuggle and get warm (I'm usually cold after a shower and Greg is like a heater), and sometimes I lie flat face down with my face in the pillow. lol

face in the pillow huh, you dirty, dirty girl!!!

whoops, i shouldn't, nah forget it...DIRTY GIRL.

i gotta stop, or it'll be "goo" here too.lmfao!!!
glad to see we are such good friends again!

Back