Sirius Satalite radio????

big_ben

Contributor
Does anyone know when this SIRIUS radio is supposed to start? I know that XM started in late Sept. but what about sirius. Do the people out there with the Z919's have satalite radio like the Z828? And when it does start up, how do you order it and haw is it turned on. Is it like a cell phone or pager, turned on by a signal? I am totally confused by this. Will we need any extra parts since our radio already has the 3 band reciever(AM/FM/SAT). If anyone knows how this works please help! :(

I heard that sirius will be starting 1st quarter 2002. Yes you do have to buy a little piece of equipment that I assume works like a satelite dish. It is small though. I plan on subscribing just as soon as I can. You will be able to pick it up and get it switched on pretty much anywhere you would buy car stereo equipment.

Yeah that sucks about the z919. I am glad I got the z828! ;) You guys did get the short end of the stick on the radio but look on the bright side, at least you still got an awesome little car! :)

Back