Axxis Ultimate Ceramic brake pads?

I got these cross-drilled and slotted rotors and want to change new brake pads. Anyone heard of these Axxis ceramic brake pads? What is Axxis's reputation? What is the advantage and disadvantage with ceramic brake pads? Any input would be great! Thanks!:)

I am running Axxis Ultimate Ceramic (Kevlar) pads. I have been very happy with them! Much greater stopping power and no hint of fade. When shutting it down from high speeds! They are very close to oem for "cold" stopping performance as well. Much better than I expected. The only negitive thing I have to say about them is that they are a little dusty. You have to clean the wheels more often, but it's well worth it considering the performance that these pads provide.
I don't have cross drilled, just standard brembo rotors. Don't know if that'd make a difference.

Man Get Carbotech. They are made by real racers for every application. They stop like mad. Believe me I bought some axxis b4 and they were no where near the carbotechs.

How cheap are they?

I want better than stock brake pads but do not want to spend a crap load of cash...

That's not that bad. I just stocked up on Mobil 1 at Target for $3.07 a quart (bought 15 quarts). Need to take a break for a while...

Back