TRANNY PROBLEM!!!!!!

Maz2001MP

Contributor
ok.. i kno-w many people had the problem with the syncsa and the crunching sound while shifting... well, my problem just got alot worse... this morning i was driving my car, when i came to a light , stopped, and when it turned green my car wouldnt shift into 1st or second !!! i kept trying so i had to shift into third to start moving and parked my car at my friends hous, i def has to be the problem with the syncs because the crunching sound whenm shifting got alot louder....and when i turn the car on i can't kpull the clutch up in neutral because the clutch catches to the gear and jults like its trying to go... man am i ******!!! i want to bring it to the service center now but its ******* closed for the weekend!!!!!!!!

Phucked Tranny! :lol: That sounds like something I would say! :D

Seriously thought, sorry to hear it. I would be pissed too!!!

WHEW!! I thought it was just mine and all the s*** I did to it. Yesterday I was driving my car and I went to shift to 3rd. I was getting on it and I was shifting hard, but when I went to go to 3rd it wouldn't go. Then it was stuck in either 4th or 5th, may be 3rd, I dunno. I can leave the shifter in neutral and it will still be in that same gear.

I jacked it up and heres what I found. neutral, 3rd, and 4th the wheels will roll. If I put it in 1st, 2nd, 5th, or reverse and let out on the clutch, nothing. The wheels don't move at all, the car just stalls.

I am taking it to Mazda Monday. Maybe they won't give me a hard time about the mods. If they do I can use this as an example, yours did the same thing.

Well this is kinda good news I guess because my tranny went out on me tonight! I was shifting from 1st to 2nd and it grinded a lot and then it idled rough and finally stalled I can't get the car started now, it just cranks but wont turn over. I am hoping I do not have to pay for this s*** and I might need some of you guys to help me out on this one somehow, I don't know if my dealship will warrenty it or not, I sure hope so.
Do you guys think I should take my you know what out because there will still be a hole in the intake where "it" was. But I wasn't using "it" when this happened and I haven't used "it" in 2 months. Do you guys think they will give me a hard time because of "it"?

Back