does your tire pressure sensor go off when hitting a bump?

:
2015 Mazda3
This happened to me a few times already, I found no nail. It's when I hit a speed bump or anything that may trigger the tire pressure sensor. I always check for nails either way but I think my tire pressure sensor is sensitive.

If your tire pressure is close to max, a bump could temporarily cause the pressure to spike over that max, at least, theoretically.

my setting is usually at 35 psi. My tire max is 40 psi. Oil change service places usually put 32 psi in my tires. Not sure if 32 is sort of like "standard", even the "free air" machines are defaulted to 32 psi.

my setting is usually at 35 psi. My tire max is 40 psi. Oil change service places usually put 32 psi in my tires. Not sure if 32 is sort of like "standard", even the "free air" machines are defaulted to 32 psi.

Your vehicles desired air pressure is printed on the TIRE sticker in the door jamb of your car.

Your tires do not have individual TPMS sensors in them, it is all done by the ABS wheel sensors.

Please adjust all your pressures to the correct cold pressure, then PRESS and HOLD the TPMS button on the dash until you hear a beep and see your TPMS light on the dash flash.

(cheers)

what would the TPMS light flashing indicate?

By the way, I see you owned a Miata. I saw the 2016s and they look gorgeous!

Back