Wtb: Vic's solenoid and PRC solenoid

Can you post pics of what you want? I am parting out a P5 and most certainly have them.

Actually I think I've figure it's a short in the harness I'm getting double the voltage at the engine coolant temperature sensor so when i plug it in my car dies after 15 seconds. When I leave it unplugged it runs fine just really rich. But with it plugged in I guess it's running so rich that once it dies it floods because it won't start for 30 mins or so. I've checked voltage coming from the ecu harness and it's at 10.8 I've swapped computers same thing. Last thing I can think of is the harness has a bad ground

Found out its my harness for sure my car is a 2.0 manual trans without abs but with cruise control.

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

I have the harness and I am debating on parting my car due to the idler pulley bolt not staying in. I have a 2.0L 01 LX w/ CC, no ABS.

Let me know if you are interested. I might be able to pull the 1.8 harness from the junkyard nearby ... it might still be in good shape.

I have a 1.8 harness but some of the connectors are different like the ect sensor has three wires going to it and the coil packs in different locations

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

Back