New 2016 Mazda CX-9 - Australia

tbensous

:
2014 Mazda CX-9
Specs are out on www.mazda.com.au. I noticed there is no mention of auburn leather and led light on the front grill for the Azami (Signature) trim ?

So these won't make it to Australia?

But look at the brighter side, on new Australian top-of-line CX-9 Azami, you can have all the following nice features not found in US version top-of-line CX-9 Signature:

• Power folding outside rearview mirrors
  • Side view monitor (?)
  • Front seats with 8-way power adjustment (driver)
  • Front seats with 6-way power adjustment (passenger)
  • Parking sensors (front)
  • i-stop
  • i-ELOOP
  • Adaptive LED Headlamps (ALH)
  • Smart City Brake Support [Reverse] (SCBS R)
  • Driver Attention Alert (DAA)
  • Lane-keep Assist System (LAS)
  • Forward Obstruction Warning (FOW) camera based system

But look at the brighter side, on new Australian top-of-line CX-9 Azami, you can have all the following nice features not found in US version top-of-line CX-9 Signature:

• Side view monitor (?)
  • i-stop
  • i-ELOOP
  • Forward Obstruction Warning (FOW) – camera based system

Agreed! I would rather give up the gimmick LED grille and have all those features yrwei listed above, can always add LED yourself very easily, USA buyers are getting the short stick here

Where did you get the 8 way power seats from?

Official specs on Mazda Australia web site says 6 power seats including for Azami model

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you get the 8 way power seats from?
Official specs on Mazda Australia web site says 6 power seats including for Azami model
When I did the comparison between US and Australian new CX-9 models back on July 1st, the Aussie site did say "Front seats with 8-way power adjustment, heating function and lumbar adjust support (driver)". Now I see they changed to "6-way". However, the US Mazda site still incorrectly states:

"8-way power driver's seat with power lumbar support and 2-position memory"

And I should add:

• Rear parking sensors
which is a standard equipment from base CX-9 Sport to top-of-line CX-9 Azami in Australia.

• Side view monitor (?)
  • i-stop
  • i-ELOOP
  • Forward Obstruction Warning (FOW) – camera based system

i wonder how many of these we could (easily) retrofit to our USDM versions. specifically the power folding mirrors. the parking spaces are tight here sometimes and that would be an awesome feature. is australia RHD, though? swapping the glass seems like it would be a hassle too if so...

• Side view monitor (?)
  • i-stop
  • i-ELOOP
  • Forward Obstruction Warning (FOW) camera based system
i wonder how many of these we could (easily) retrofit to our USDM versions. specifically the power folding mirrors. the parking spaces are tight here sometimes and that would be an awesome feature. is australia RHD, though? swapping the glass seems like it would be a hassle too if so...
Almost all of them are impossible to retrofit into US version CX-9. Rear only park sensors do available as accessary for CX-5, and should be the same on CX-9. Power folding mirrors are not easy to retrofit and too costly. I've seen someone bought the whole set from Japan for his Mazda3, with both mirror housings with motor, control switch, and electronic modules. But as you said, the housing angle is not right for our LHD vehicles.

Back