which color for steel rim on cx-5

Prior to the CXC-5, my last vehicle was a base model Nissan Frontier pickup with similar stamped steel wheels. Someone on a forum referred to them as "commie wheels", which cracked me up. It was true; they did look like something off a Soviet-era vehicle! You're sure you don't want to invest in a decent set of alloys?

Thank you. The car is 4 years old and do not need new tires yet, so I am not thinking of changing them to alloys. I am looking for cheap and fast update on wheels if possible. Thank you again for your comment

Hi,
I have base model Silver CX-5 with silver OEM steel rim, (Canada) wanted to paint the rim to a different color.
Any suggestion on color will be appreciated. I am thinking about gunmetal, as I do not like black wheels.
Thank you

Please see sample photo on the link below, as I could not cut and past an image.

Here is the image for you.....

image_zpskyl3iway.png

I actually think they look fine and at least they can be easily painted if they start to bubble. I also think gunmetal but maybe a contrasting stripe. Just plain would look fine though.

Back