2002 protege Es part out

Hey everyone,

I have a sand mica protege I'm looking to part out.

I'm unsure yet of the engine or transmission, but I'm definitely entertaining exterior parts and interior parts.
I'm pretty easy to deal with, so just go ahead and throw me offers on parts.

This protege has a moon roof, is a manual, and is 5 lug. Interior is black/dark grey.
Doors/Glass/Fenders all in decent shape for 14 years old.

SOLD PARTS-
AWR rear motor mount
AWR Passenger motor mount
Rear passenger caliper
Driver side A pillar
Rear upper seat belts
Rear deck
Ebrake handle
Side mirrors

However post up!!

Last edited:
I just realized you have a black interior. I also would like to see if you have:

e-brake handle (black)
rear speaker shelf (black)
third brake light/housing (black)
all 3 rear seatbelt upper portions (the part that has the reel) (black)

I just realized you have a black interior. I also would like to see if you have:

e-brake handle (black)
rear speaker shelf (black)
third brake light/housing (black)
all 3 rear seatbelt upper portions (the part that has the reel) (black)

Yeah man I have all the stuff you're looking for

I also have a set of p5 roof rack deletes. I think this is for the cross bars though, not the entire system.

50.00 shipped.

Off topic but I have had a rear seatbelt that has been locked up since I installed lowering springs about 18 months ago lol. If you remove the seatbelt how were you able to get them to unlock? I have tried just about everything, even reinstalling them and pulling very slowly for over an hour and no luck

Off topic but I have had a rear seatbelt that has been locked up since I installed lowering springs about 18 months ago lol. If you remove the seatbelt how were you able to get them to unlock? I have tried just about everything, even reinstalling them and pulling very slowly for over an hour and no luck

I'm not sure you can. I think you have to zip tie them or something?

For the Protege/MSP or P5? I would think it would be similar to the P5, but here's a thread that might help out:

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/show...-seat-belt-tensioners-how-to-unlock-need-help!!!!

Back