Go my first quote to buy CX-3

jjp735i

:
CX-5
I got my 1st quote for a dark blue Touring, with tech package. 23,454.00. Was just wonder what people think. Sound good or to high. Going to get my trade in appraised today. Was also going to ask if they would throw in rear bumper guard and all weather mats.

Gave me quote on a Grand Touring also at 25,500. So still debating on which one. Not sure it's worth the extra for the led lighting, but I do really like them on my CX5 GT.

Thanks, jjjp

Is that AWD or front wheel drive? If it's AWD, sounds like a good deal from what I can see. Also does that Grand Touring quote include the i-Active with it? Then it's a really good deal. Is it worth it going up to the next trim? I personally love the LED headlights. And it goes from the "leatherette" to actual leather seats. Those are definitely nice.

They are both AWD and no the GT does not have the i-Active, which i really don't care for anyways. Funny I filled out the Mazda credit and 3 dealers contacted me within an hour. So I'm going to play them all against each other. I'm still torn if I want the LED headlight, which I love on my CX-5, but I really want the analog speed gauge. I think if I get the GT I'll be unhappy in the long run with the digital speedometer. Just sucks you can't get LED on the touring. I'm also OK with the leatherette, I think they are pretty nicely made.

Thanks for the reply. Hopefully I'll be in my new CX-3 next week.

I bought my cx-3 GT AWD about a month ago and got 2 dealer down to $25,000 plus $259 for the auto dim mirror installed. I chose the dealer that had the color I wanted in stock.

To me, the GT was worth the extra money. I really wanted the parchment interior, cooler looking wheels.
The daytime running LED lights look so much better than standard lights. Also, those LED's are really bright. I also really wanted a sunroof and the navigation sd card included. All that to me was definitely worth a little less than $2k more

Last edited:
Well the CX 3 lost out to a Jeep Renegade Trailhawk. I just found the CX 3 to small and felt crapped. I'm loving the Jeep. Still have the CX 5 for my highway and trips.

Back