coilovers kw variant 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
mazda rx-7
up for sale are these protege kw variant 2 coilovers. unknown mileage, i used them for over a year and these are smoothest coilovers i've owned, perfect for my daily driver. recently noticed seepage on both front coilovers. i recommend to have the two front coilovers rebuild by kw, which shouldn't be too much. just don't have the down time. and for that im asking $400 obo picked up as is. located in los angeles area. also have a full set of tein s tech springs if anyones interested.

post image online

screenshot tool

Very interested, are you only doing local pickup or would you be willing to ship???

Please let me know what the coilers and the springs would be shipped to 78163 if you will ship

Interested, would you be willing to ship out or just for local pick ups. Also, do you know how much kw charges to rebuild them?

Hey so even with the seepage do any of the shocks bottom out? Or are they still pretty firm?

i have not got the chance to remove the upper strut mounts to test out. but when i brought these here on the forums without the seepage, they didnt come with strut mounts, so as soon as i received them, i tested them out and noticed none of them rebound back up when compressed. thought i got jipped, so i emailed kw directly, and they said their dampers are oil based and not nitrogen filled, so upon compression, they may not or at all rebound up. ether way, i high suggest you rebuild the fronts to get the full benefit of these coilovers.

giving it another week for local buyers, if noone bites, im going to find a box and start shipping.

I dmd you...don't know if you got it. I can pick them up this weekend or Monday the latest. Depends when my check gets deposited lol just let me know

Here's a list of the cost to rebuild incase anyone is curious.

Attachments

• image0011.png
    image0011.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 154
I will take the S techs if you are willing to split just the rear springs. I already have the fronts on my car but need the rears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back