steelies and winter tires

FREE - Pro5 steelies and winter tires

After 13.5 years and 150K miles of ownership, our 2003 P5 is going to a new home the beginning of June. For that reason, the steel wheels with newer all-season tires are no longer needed.

14 inch steel wheels purchased in fall of 2008 after getting a job in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania where we lived at the time. Still in very good shape and if someone wanted, a little cleaning and a fresh coat of paint would make them look new again.

Tires were purchased in October of 2015. They are Douglas Xtra Trac II P185-65R14s. They have about 5000 miles on them when removed for summer equipment in March. They work pretty well - got me up the 1/10 mile long inclined gravel driveway in 3 inches of snow with just the occasional slippage.

$50 takes them all - not looking to make any real money on these - just want them to find a good home. If you want them shipped, the most I will do is drop them off at a shipper - you are responsible for all other items. If you want to meet and haul - can travel as far as Lexington, KY.

Any questions, please let me know.

cache.php

cache.php

Back sides are clean as well - just a little on the dirty side
cache.php

Wheel that is in the worst shape - little paint separation but no rust.
cache.php

Tires have little less than 5000 miles on them - still lots of rubber left.
cache.php

Last edited:
Wish you were just a bit closer to the Tenn/NC border,would be an 8 hr round trip from Asheville as is,unless your in the mood to hit up the Smokies?

Wish you were just a bit closer to the Tenn/NC border,would be an 8 hr round trip from Asheville as is,unless your in the mood to hit up the Smokies?

You might want to make a day trip out of it - Frankfort is home to Buffalo Trace and Four Roses, Wild Turkey, and Woodford Reserve are less than 20 miles away...bring a designated driver :D...

Agreed,I'd love to come visit Daniel Boone NF,I'd prob need more than 3 DD (in rotation)though.If you have the wheels after this next week I'll see about taking a road trip.
You have a really great deal on 4 tires/rims.GL meantime.

Replacement vehicle has arrived at dealer so Pro5's days are numbered.

Anyone still interested, speak now or they will be gone in less than two weeks...

Back