Scale model CX-5

:
2020 CX5 Signature
Just picked up a 1:43 CX-5 from a Chinese ebay seller.

P2110023.jpg

That is so cool! God job on the diorama.

Thanks, it comes in handy when taking pictures of my collection

AWD or FWD?

I would say its a no wheel drive since it does not have an engine. J/K There is no AWD badging

Very nice. How long is the 1:43 model?

This one is about 4-1/4 inches long

Some fairly detailed ones out there

Yes there are a lot of options for such a mainstream car

$_1.JPG

Wish the made them bigger like 1:18

They do, see above.

They do, see above.

...and I bought one! I got it from AliExpress for 53 ($78) and the level of detail is pretty amazing! It matches my own CX-5 exactly except that (sadly) CX-5s in the UK are not fitted with roof rails, and mine doesn't have a sunroof.

IMG_0376_zpsmabh3xdn.jpg

IMG_4783_zpsc7ia67ww.jpg

All the doors open as well as the bonnet and tailgate to reveal a very detailed interior, engine and trunk. The steering wheel turns the wheels, the rear seats recline and there's even a spare wheel under the floor in the back!

IMG_4786_zps8x5df9eq.jpg

...and I bought one! I got it from AliExpress for 53 ($78) and the level of detail is pretty amazing! It matches my own CX-5 exactly except that (sadly) CX-5s in the UK are not fitted with roof rails, and mine doesn't have a sunroof.

IMG_0376_zpsmabh3xdn.jpg

IMG_4783_zpsc7ia67ww.jpg

All the doors open as well as the bonnet and tailgate to reveal a very detailed interior, engine and trunk. The steering wheel turns the wheels, the rear seats recline and there's even a spare wheel under the floor in the back!

IMG_4786_zps8x5df9eq.jpg

The spare in the trunk just cracked me up :D

JSB33: No idea what year the Ford pickup is in that pic but brought back childrood memories of the '66 Ford 1/2 ton my dad had... IIRC it had a 392 in it and would go like a bat out of hell.. almost like a drag truck.. not even sure if it was stock

I think its a model of a '64 Pick up. These were my favorites of all the old Fords.

Wow - I'm into the 1:18 diecasts (Mustangs) and never knew there was a CX-5 diecast that was so detailed! Neat!

Back