ALERT!!! -Hydra Motorsports Instrument Cluster Rings - on eBay

I dont want to alarm anyone, but last night I attempted to go to the hydramotorsports.com website and it was down. Not sure what is happening, but this caused me to continue to search anyway possible to find some information if Hydra was still in business. Really not sure since the Facebook page seems to be functioning, but the store connected to the page does not work. More searching resulted in finding an eBay sale for the ALUMINUM dash rings on sale for $49. Last inventory count I saw on the Hydra Motorsports website was 27 units in stock (as of 4/14/16 - my last visit to the webstore). I immediately bought a set last night. I just wanted to alert everyone on M247, if you want some excellent dash rings...now may be the time!

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

Nope, not a scammer...Just trying to alert everyone that if you want the Dash Rings there is a chance (my own assessment) that Hydra Motorsports might be liquidating their stock...If you want to get some dash rings...than now is the time..

Also, would a scammer have donated to Mazdas247 and posted 45 posts over the last 2+ years? Not likely...Just a member trying to alert everyone of a great product specific for the Protege, P5, MP3 and MSPs of the world.

Okay, false alarm...Hydra Motorsports had their server fry (heard directly from Hydra via Facebook)...all is well! Hail Hydra!! Still picked up a set of rings, the radiator shroud, the thermal intake and throttle body spacers, and the anti sag brackets...YES!!! Hail Hydra!

Back