WTB: Protege5 passenger side skirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

letsrussell

:
Mazda Protege5
Just picked up a 2003 Protege5 and it's missing the passenger side skirt. The car is Laser Blue Mica so preferably that color.

There is an auto Recycler in Malvern OH that has a Laser Blue 2003 protege5...
I am looking for someone to send me the Drivers side fender that they have, as the wrecking yard doesn't ship... Perhaps they have your part? Perhaps you can help with the part I need also???

Try them out... Fox Auto Salvage in Malvern OH

There is an auto Recycler in Malvern OH that has a Laser Blue 2003 protege5...
I am looking for someone to send me the Drivers side fender that they have, as the wrecking yard doesn't ship... Perhaps they have your part? Perhaps you can help with the part I need also???

Try them out... Fox Auto Salvage in Malvern OH

Thanks. I'm near Cincinnati so that's a drive for me but if all else fails I may head up there. There's a local Pull and Pay that has a Protege5 but they don't inventory the car color lol. I'm going to head there and if it's Laser Blue Mica I'll pull the drivers fender if it's in good repair.

The Protege5 in the junkyard is black. I grabbed the passenger side skirt anyways since it was only $17 and a few other parts I needed. The drivers fender was pretty rusted where it mounts by the side skirt. There's still a lot of the car left and I took pics or thought I did but they didn't save to my phone. I may go back down there and grab a few pics to see if anyone needed something specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back