2003 Protg ES 2L - Won't Start - Not sure where else to look?

:
2003 Protg 2L ES
2003 Protg ES 2L - Won't Start - Not sure where else to look?

https://youtu.be/CYt2pAirACg - video of it.

It's a 2L engine with 169,xxx kms, hasn't ran in over a year when it came to me. Plus the Winter it sat before I got back too it.
Here's a list of things I have changed on it so far: PCM, Cam Position Sensor, Crank Position Sensor I believe, coils, wires, spark plugs, main relay, PCV Valve. I recently noticed the alternator seized up (likely from sitting over the Winter) so I swapped it out with a good one. Not sure what else ive changed off the top of my head.

I have turned the #1 piston to TDC and the timing was where it needed to be, timing belt looks pretty fresh, checked the plugs against the block for spark all of them had spark, can hear the fuel pump kicking in, pulled the fuel line at the fuel rail and it was coming through (not sure if the pressure was strong enough - any advice on how to check fuel pressure would be appreciated)

Been using a fresh battery while working on it, no leaks on the car, after the winter I topped off the tank with premium gas to dilute the old gas. I noticed a slight improvement in its effort to start after changing the alternator but not enough.
Video is of how it sounds. Looking for any advice on where to go from here!

At this point I'm wondering - Weak fuel pump? Bad fuel injectors? (How would I check the injectors?)

It looks like you don't have a service manual. I highly recommend that you get one, especially a factory service manual. Everything you need as far as testing will be in there.
I did find some possible clues:
An electrically shorted air flow sensor can cause a crank-no start condition. Diagnosis may show that ignition spark is normal, and there are no trouble codes stored.

Have you checked all relevant fuses?

Back