Can someone with Corksport Exhaust provide me with a sound clip?

CX5_QC

:
CX-5 GT AWD
Hi,

I want to buy a corksport exhaust and SRI but all the sound clips on Youtube (only 3) make it sound so ricey!

Anyone here that has and could provide some info and ideally a good sound clip would be very much appreciated!

So far I feel the RB has a better sound!

Btw, is there anyone drone with it ?

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
I was j/k that's not the CS. I have some CS video but it's from my 2.0. When I get a chance I'll make you a 2.5 video.

Actually I have this old video, but it was made with a cheap dash came so the sound quality is meh.
If you look through the videos I have on (ion123456) youtube you can find the 2.0 examples, but it's also with the Intake.

Although I'm not a big fan of doing any mods, but reading the posts and projects from Chris_Top_Her is fun! How did he mount his camera or phone to record this video is a mystery! :)

Thank tou for the great sound clip!!

How's your MPG with the CS exhaust and SRI ?

Do you still have drone ?

If you had to do it again would you go for CS or would you do RB and JBR SRI ?

thanks!

I'd say my mpg hasn't really changed.
As far as drone, not really. Jbr sri and cs sri are pretty much the same thing. As far as the rb exhaust, i prefer the cs tips and I've never seen an rb in person to make a judgment on sound.

I don't have a dB meter... but all of those shifts in the video are redline wot

Hi,

I want to buy a corksport exhaust and SRI but all the sound clips on Youtube (only 3) make it sound so ricey!

Anyone here that has and could provide some info and ideally a good sound clip would be very much appreciated!

So far I feel the RB has a better sound!

Btw, is there anyone drone with it ?

Thank you in advance!

Have you looked at Racing Beat?

Speaking of axlebacks, Corksport claims a 7hp gain over the stock muffler... really? The stock exhaust is that restrictive? I have a hard time believing that claim.

If I was to get one it would be the Racing Beat, I like the tips and it seems to be the most quiet out of the bunch with a nice deep sound. I don't want anything loud, just something to add a little sporty exhaust note.

My main concern is really how loud the CS exhaust is when you're in WOT trying to pass some cars on the highway. We all know the CX-5 is not a highway beast, especially if you're trying to pass above 65 mph, not to mention if the other cars are actually trying to speed up as well, well it could take awhile to pass. I am of the belief that a car's exhaust volume should be proportional to how fast the car is going. It would be awkward to have a really loud exhaust while taking time trying to pass on the highway.

Back