Ready made stereo

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
2006 Mazda5 Touring
SOLD SOLD SOLD ALL GONE COOKIE I am selling the remaining stereo equipment from my 5. First is a Pioneer AVH3100 DVD with dash kit, plug and play wiring harness, and parking brake bypass relay. Works perfectly, and rocks hard with stock 5 speakers. Next is set of Polk db 5251component speakers NIB, never installed. Next, is a Pioneer GM-D1004 amplifier 4x45 also NIB, never installed. Lastly is an NVX 8 gauge amp install kit, NIB sourced from SonicElectronix along with the other stuff. For my friends in the Mazda5 community I will sell the whole lot for !PRICE DROP 4-30-16! 200 dollars SHIPPED to the lower 48.!PRICE DROP! I will separate if there is little to no interest in the lot as a whole. This is a great way to upgrade your stereo in a first or second gen 5 with little else needed, just the rear speakers and you are set!
I also have a nearly new Mazda OE all weather floor mat set (three pieces) which I will sell for 80 dollars shipped to the lower 48. If you would like the whole magilla in one big box, we can work out some kind of a package deal. Once I figure out how to get pictures on here I will put up some pics of this stuff....

jvalwwb.jpg

J2wRkRl.jpg

5RnPo7f.jpg

Tw9auLA.jpg

78LefWJ.jpg

Last edited:
A few questions.
The steering wheel controls will still work?
Will it show anything on the built in display?
How old is it?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Hey man. I guess this is your last hurrah here, huh? Hondas are great cars but the Honduh communities, not so much...

Hope you sell the whole shebang but if you need to part, I’d be interested in the Polk speakers, Pioneer amp, wiring kit, and bezel :)

Ok, so here are replies to your questions in order. Pkthomas, the steering wheel controls will work IF you purchase the right adaptor, they cost about 50 bucks. I never got around to doing it myself. The oe display will NOT display anything associated with the Pioneer, it will become a glorified clock on a first gen Sport with manual climate control. If you have a Touring, the only thing you lose is the radio info. I purchased the head unit new from Crutchfield in the summer of 2009. It does work 100% perfect, no issues of any kind. If still interested, pm me and we can work out a deal.

Silentnoise, i have no problem breaking up the set, pkthomas has right of first refusal however. If he decides to pass the items you want are all yours. Pm me and we can work out a reduced price. And yes, the accord is wonderful, but the Accord forums......words fail me :p

Price drop to 200 shipped to the lower 48 for ALL the stereo stuff. The mats are a big heavy PITA to ship so they are still 80 Shipped to the lower 48 Friday BUMP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back