Racing Beat Rear Sway Bar $125 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasyatz

:
2013 Mazda2 Sport
2 years old, bought it after the Mazdaspeed bar became illegal for STF. A must have for any serious autocrosser. It's scarred and scratched but functions as designed. Comes with all the hardware and instructions (if you need them.)

$125.00 Shipped to any address in the lower US48. Will ship to other locations, but will cost a bit more.

Text to 732-690-691 nine as I don't always check the pm on the forum and sometimes email goes right to spam damnation.

Last edited:
4cce7b787bcbd1da415290fcff6f736a.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for using our Marketplace but please note the RULES: http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/show...tplace-Rules&p=6444980&viewfull=1#post6444980

Specifically these...

- If you do not follow the Marketplace Rules, your thread may be closed and or deleted.

- A picture MUST be posted of the item including something that has “Mazdas247” written on it (paper, cardboard, etc). Also, “Mazdas247” plus your USERNAME and DATE must be visible on a sign within the picture.

- If you're selling multiple items, you need to post one photo for each item.

IMG_4790.jpg

Your understanding and cooperation would be greatly appreciated, thanks again!

Does it really make a huge difference?
Yes it does. Especially if you are running softer rear rates (lowering springs) or less than a 450lb rear coilover Spring. And sorry to get back to you so late, I check this forum very infrequently since I sold the car and all the parts. This bar is the only time remaining. Email or txt for more immediate responses if you need them. Tomorrow it goes on the Fiesta forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back