New to the mazda scene! 03 protege5

ErmahgerdMP5

:
03 mazda protege5
Hey everyone, so as it state's I'm new to the mazda scene. I recently picked up an 03 protege5 and been fixing her up here and there. Suspension completely worn down. Anyways...What are some mods that would be an upgrade from stock. I know there's some parts that are interchangable from specific models that could be an upgrade but not sure.

If you're looking for an upgrade, I just happen to be selling a set of yellowspeed coilovers in the for sale section. Check it out! Open to offers!

Rear sway bar is another great and easy mod that many of us have done. Progress and racing beat are well respected manufacturers here. There are big brake kits, turbos, the MP3 ECU flash, and more. Poke around and read the through the threads. Do you know what you want to do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rear sway bar is another great and easy mod that many of us have done. Progress and racing beat are well respected manufacturers here. There are big brake kits, turbos, the MP3 ECU flash, and more. Poke around and read the through the threads. Do you know what you want to do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll look into some of those. And pretty much anything but mostly suspension and brake stuff for now. Tubo kit is out of my price range lol I'm curious to what the mp3 ecu flash is now

Back