Goodbye Fellow MZ5'ers

Davicho

:
ZoomZoom
Yes as the tittle says it. I have traded my good old MZ5 for another vehicle. I want to thank each and everyone of you for always sharing ideas, thoughts, tips, and at times laughter. I will try to stop in once in a while to check in but I'll probably won't be here much any longer. My wife still drives a CX-5 so I may frequent them a little more. Meet my newest addition and replacement for my Mazda5....

2015 Nissan Titan SV 4X4
rwMammu.jpg

I have the following two things for sale in case anyone is interested. I will sell them separately but if someone wants both even better.

OEM Roof Rack $250 **SOLD**

OEM All Weather Mats $30 **SOLD**

OEM Cargo Liner $40 **SOLD**

I was going through some more stuff and I stumbled on a used set but in good condition KYB Gas-A-Just rear shocks and an aftermarket windshield sunshade. If anyone is interested hit me up and send me your offers. I'm open...

All prices are plus shipping. PayPal only. If interested send me a PM. Shoot me your offers.

Last edited:
Congrats on the new pick up. Im debating myself whether to trade the 5 for a sienna. Can you sned pics of the cargo liner? Im pretty interested in that and local aswell

I always regret selling a vehicle after it is gone. Just the way it works. But, with a shinny new truck in the driveway, your regret should be short and passing. Good luck with the new ride.

If anyone is interested and is serious about buying any of the items please let me know. If no one is interested in them, I am going to put them up for sale on CL and/or eBay. Just thought I'd give you guys a jab at them before I posted them up. Let me know, shoot me a PM. I am open to reasonable offers.

I was going through some more stuff and I stumbled on a used set but in good condition KYB Gas-A-Just rear shocks and an aftermarket windshield sunshade. If anyone is interested hit me up and send me your offers. I'm open...

So guys everything is sold now. A big shout out and thanks goes out to Db84drteg, Secondtyme, and FADZ...thanks for your purchases and enjoy. Please carry on a little bit of my beloved MZ5 on your rides. I will miss her dearly but she just wasn't working out for my family needs and personal needs anymore. Thank you to all for your priceless comments, tips, advices and time. Happy motoring and..."Zoom-Zoom" because "Driving Matters" Hopefully in the future I will pick up another Mazda to add to my collection, until then....PEACE OUT!

I guess I'll say my farewell too... I sold my 5 to the dealership the other day. The car sat there, undriven since Nov. This is in my driveway right now.

Don't worry Davicho, I didn't buy it, its just the flavour of the week ;)

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1455373642557.jpg
    FB_IMG_1455373642557.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 244
Dammit, we're bleeding members here people! If this doesnt stop were going to relegated to an MPV thread backwater at the bottom of the forum list. Tuanies, that thing a diesel?

Last edited:
Thanks again david! Glad to hear you sold everything. Thanks again for showing me on the install for the roof rack

Tuanies do you still have your intake?

I guess I'll say my farewell too... I sold my 5 to the dealership the other day. The car sat there, undriven since Nov. This is in my driveway right now.

Don't worry Davicho, I didn't buy it, its just the flavour of the week ;)

Tuanies congratulations bro! That looks very sick! Nice color.

Damn, no wonder this forum has nearly nothing going on, all the old timers are leaving! Hard to believe I've been here as long as I have but the Mazda continues to serve our needs. I havent been here too much lately but the wife will not consider anything new for the family any time soon. Maybe when we move on from the Maserati but for now this is it! Good luck with your new rides gentlemen.

Back