Looking for replacement wheel

:
Mazda5 Sport
I've got an '07 and just hit a nasty pothole last night. Took it in today for a new tire and find out the rim is bent. In SE Michigan. Anyone looking to sell a rim for an '07 sport? Anyone know a place around here that might have them? Checked ebay to find a couple at $100. If I can find a fellow Fiver here I'd rather you have my money. Something cheaper would be nice as well.

Thanks!

Rob

Happened to me a few years ago... just took it to my local wheel/tire shop, they bring in a guy that fixes wheels. It was awhile ago, but pretty sure it was around $125 or so to fix the wheel. Generally it was way cheaper than a new wheel ($450+) and around the same but less hassle than trying to find a used replacement. You could also always try your local wreckers, they should have some Mazda5's... though not sure how much they sell the wheels for.

Thanks for the feedback. I found a place locally that said they could get me one for $100. I haven't seen it yet and I'm getting the run-a-round from this guy with 'it will be in Wednesday', 'I guarantee it will be here Friday'. I finally got the call today that it's in, but had another flat and have to buy another tire. Now I'm thinking about getting steelies all around (maybe with some nice wheel rings) and going for an old school look and painting them. Then I could sell the three of mine to help cover cost.

Back