2010 CX7 i - Common Problems? Looking for purchase advice

MyZmZm

ShiftAccelerategrinRepeat
:
'02 Midnight Mica Blue P5
I currently have a 2014 CX5 (MTX base model) and my lease is up in April next year. The dealership I bought it from contacted me last week, they are interested in buying it back (low miles, about 25k) for more than what my buyout is, so I'm considering it. Due to current life circumstances, I don't have room in the budget for a higher monthly payment, and I do like my car - plus it's my third Mazda. Hubby and I had been talking about getting something a little larger once the lease was up, and the only thing - other than a new CX5 lease, which obviously doesn't get me more in the size department - the dealership has on hand I might consider is a 2010 CX7 i (don't know if it's SV or Sport; I'm calling them tomorrow for more details), 4cyl auto. It has super low miles - 55k - and is a local, certified pre-owned vehicle, which means it has warranty, and they are asking $14k for it.

Since I am unfamiliar with the reliability/mechanical/electrical/etc issues with this vehicle, I was hoping you guys could inform me. Would this be a good vehicle to trade my CX5 in on (I know I'll lose in the mileage dept.)? I know Mazda tends to be reliable overall, but every model can have its quirks, some are more costly than others. No kids, unless you count the 4-legged ones :) so that's not a factor.

Thanks!!

Back