B-Spec Mazda 2s, Really cheap

CorkSport

2010 Mazdaspeed 3
Authorized Vendor
:
All Mazdas!
I know this isnt the exact place to post this up but I have a lead on 2 B-Spec Mazda 2s available ready to race REALLY cheap, one car is 10k and the other is 12k. Both of the cars were pro-prepped and you could be on the track right away. I have raced against both of the cars and they are well built. PM me for the contact information.

Derrick

Here are pictures of the 2 cars

Number10.jpg

Number11.jpg

When I built my car I was into it for 16k counting the car, cage, etc. These are really cheap.

No one willing to step up and get one? I am willing to help out with setup and coaching.

-Derrick

I'd love to get one... but then I'd need a tow rig and a trailer and a second garage and...

I'd love to get one... but then I'd need a tow rig and a trailer and a second garage and...

B-Specs are street legal (more or less). I used to drive mine with the tires in the back to every event before I picked up an enclosed trailer.

Derrick

Halfway tempted to offer my Mustang Cobra in trade for one of these. That's a screaming deal. Are any spares included?

Cool beans! Glad to see someone finally picked one up!

I expect to see a full build/race results thread :) These cars are a LOT more fun than you'd expect to have in a tiny low HP econobox.

Back