Starting a youtube channel based on mazdas

mexicanocase

:
Mazda 3 Sedan
Hey guys! Im a mechanic and work on mazdas fords and vdubs. Lately alot of my customers tell me i should start my own youtube channel teaching people how to maintain there cars and how to do different things that would help people at home that have car issues or just wanna learn. So i thought how i ove to teach people different things about cars and decided to proceed with making the youtube channel. The thing im having a problem with is coming up with a name for the youtube channel. I thought it would be cool to hit the forums and different mazda groups on facebook and get different ideas and pick the best one. I currently have my own facebook geoup called: GTA Mazda Buy/Sell club. Nobody gave me any ideas on a name. Im looking for something short and sweet or catchy. Let me know what you guys think, I'd love to hear your ideas.

Just to keep in mind unlike other how to video id be shooting my videos well lighted up environment and the videos would be high quality 1080p video. The videos would cover all the do's and dont's, torque specs, tools required, job costs (parts). Anyways feel free to let me know some name ideas or things you'd like to see in the videos.

ALSO IF YOU LIVE IN ONTARIO CHECK OUT MY GEOUP ON FACEBOOK (GTA MAZDA BUY/SELL CLUB) AND INVITE YOUR FRIENDS![emoji617]

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

I'm looking forward to seeing your Mazda videos when they are uploaded. :)

As far as a name? Maybe incorporate your name or online name into it?

If your name was Mike, the channel could be Mike the Mazda Mechanic (aka MMM). Just a passing thought.

Back