Twisted Tuning - CX-9 Flash Tune (Possibility)

The Great NY

:
2004 Mazda Atenza(6)
Whats up everyone, most people already know me. Anyway i know a lot of people have been asking me for a 3.7L V6 flash tuning solution over the last couple years for the 2nd gen. But due to having my focus on some other things i didnt have the time to alot towards the 3.7L development.

Well, over the last month or two i have had some time to look into the 3.7L to hopefully bring you guys some more power and unlock and use all that displacement you guys have under the hood.

I have successfully read a CX-9 ECU the other day. So whats that mean for you? So this was a good start on cracking your ECU.

Here's the Skinny, i need a local Mazda 6 or CX-9 owner with the 3.7L V6 to come in and let me do some testing on their ECU to verify my method works

So i need some help from the community on this one. I'm located in the area of Poughkeepsie, NY. i'd prefer someone within an hour of my location. so its easy to link up with the person and so on and so forth.

So ask around, and if you own a 2nd Gen 6/CX-9 with the 3.7L and you're local to me. Please post up or email me or hit me up on my page.

www.facebook.com/twistedtuned
www.twisted-visionz.com
email: twistedtuned@gmail.com

Come on everyone, this is what the community is for. Find me a test car!!! haha. Thanks

Today might be your lucky day (mine to)...I live in Poughkeepsie and have a 2010 CX-9. Message me with details.

Today might be your lucky day (mine to)...I live in Poughkeepsie and have a 2010 CX-9. Message me with details.

Well now, this really is my lucky day. Lol. I'll message you now. Sorry for the late response. I never get alerts from here.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Ooo, My 2013 CX9 likes to hear this information.

haha, i actually forgot you had one of those bro. do me a favor, send me a clear pic or text of the information on your ECU label. and a pic of the ECU. you dont have to take it out or anything. building a database of ECU codes for the CX9 and Mazda6 (2nd gen 3.7L)

Any progress update? Were you able to get ahold of a CX-9 to look in too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha, i actually forgot you had one of those bro. do me a favor, send me a clear pic or text of the information on your ECU label. and a pic of the ECU. you dont have to take it out or anything. building a database of ECU codes for the CX9 and Mazda6 (2nd gen 3.7L)

Where is the ECU in this beast off hand? Once i know, ill go grab that info for you. Sorry i just noticed the response now.

Found it. They have it shoved behind the battery totally out of sight. Ill rip out the battery, and battery tray tonight when the wife gets home. Dont want to rip all that apart with both my kids running around.

Back