Chris_Top_Her

Banned
Contributor
:
San Antonio, Texas
:
'15 CX-5 Miata AWD
H&R Lowering Springs CX-5 2013-2015 +Spring Compressor

H&R Lowering Springs with Spring Compressor (for installation of the front springs). Original box, some unused stickers and miscellaneous paperwork included. Free shipping is for lower 48 states only, AK/HI and Canada pm for shipping.

List Date: 8/19/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: H&R Lowering Springs CX-5 2013-2015 +Spring Compressor
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

Last edited:
Panjo not showing listed items, even though they show as listed for me.. still available pm

Still available; item is posted on ebay so any purchase made on ebay will have to take priority over any expressed interested here (as it is tied to my ebay seller rating). If an agreement is made I will cancel the ebay listing prior to sending an invoice. https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

Canadians please PM me the post code and expect to add $15 to ship (as listed on the ebay).

Last edited:
Just bought them via the Panjo listing. Now to go buy our cx-5 in chicago tomorrow!

Sorry, these have already been sold. I ended up selling them through FB/Ebay because the panjo website was having all sorts of dumb issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back