Rear emblems held opn only by adhesive???

BDIZ

:
2016 6 gt
I'd like to remove the skyactive and Mazda 6 emblems on the rear of my 2016 6. I assume these are just held on my adhesive, no tabs?
Can anyone confirm?

Thanks!

There are no "tabs" that hold the rear M logo on per say but there are locating pins on the back of the M logo. I believe the CX-5 and 6 use the same logo. If that's the case there are three pins located in the center section of the M part two to one side and another on the other side. Just know that if you go about the removal process with floss or fishing line methods

There are no "tabs" that hold the rear M logo on per say but there are locating pins on the back of the M logo. I believe the CX-5 and 6 use the same logo. If that's the case there are three pins located in the center section of the M part two to one side and another on the other side. Just know that if you go about the removal process with floss or fishing line methods
http://forum.mazda6club.com/exterior-modifications/336794-diy-front-rear-emblem-removal.html

Last edited:
The Mazda 6 and Skyactive badges are gone. Like the look. Having the GT with the Spoiler, it would look funky removing the M with te contoured spoiler IMO

Just got my 2016 GT tonight. Loved the drive home. Badges come off in the morning.

Adding some heat with a heat gun helped remove the badges and adhesive.

Last edited:
Back