AWR #3 Engine Mount (1999 - 2003) - 70 Durometer

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
2002 Mazda Protege5
AWR 70 durometer passenger (#3) mount.

Brand new; installed for only 2 days. Neither girlfriend nor I (especially girlfriend) like the increased sound and vibration in the cabin so I'm going OEM instead.

Paid $220 CAD (plus shipping) direct from AWR.

Asking $150 CAD ($110 USD). Shipping negotiable depending on location and service desired.

-s4FwlVTeNQxiU5cav6CuLhnDMlKbHfqEFP3ioV0lBY=w776-h775-no

Installed -
2Lp2kL5T59M72Ij6XJb5ZCNxjA-JelV0qpAxkTOSB4c=w711-h400-no

Let me know if you're interested and let's work something out!

Last edited:
The mount will break in and be less noticeable after a couple days, you should just save the trouble and see how the car feels in a couple weeks. I have full solid mounts and definitely would never go back to stock.

Fair enough. I guess I'm just getting old. After having a 323 and a Civic hatch, I think I prize having a relatively silent and comfortable ride a lot more than I used to over outright performance (burnout)

And yes, it's my car, but a happy girlfriend definitely makes life a lot better on my end, too. (whistle)

FYI - pic no longer shows up for me. Not sure if it's just my PC or not. I tried IE, Firefox and Chrome.

And yes, it's my car, but a happy girlfriend definitely makes life a lot better on my end, too. (whistle)
I don't know why people say this when it is a 2 way street. If we BOTH aren't happy then neither of us will be..............................is the mount sold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back