TN: Stock and Aftermarket Parts for Sale

Hi Everyone:

Due to some...life altering occurrences, I've decided to get out of the modding game. I've listed a few aftermarket parts I bought for my MSP. All prices are OBO and include shipping I'd prefer if someone local came and picked these up but I don't mind shipping. For local pickup, I wouldn't mind going down a little on the price (PM me for more info.)

1) Stock Harmonic Balancer: $50

2) Garrett GT2860RS with T2 Flange: SOLD

Bought this from another member on here. Has less than 5000 miles on it and includes all mounting hardware and T2 gasket. Exhaust side and wastegate actuator have been ceramic coated. Practically looks brand new.

3) Unichip: SOLD

Also bought this from a member a few years back but never used it. Box was never opened and includes everything you need.

Last edited:
4) Perrin Fuel Rail: SOLD

Bought this from another member but never used it. Includes everything you see here. Does not come with mounting hardware.

5) Walbro Fuel Pump: $100

Bought from a member but never used. Includes everything in the picture.

6) MSD DIS Coil Setup: $100

Comes with mounting bracket, instructions etc. Bought from a member but never used.

Last edited:
7) Manual Boost Controller: $100

Also bought this from a member but never used, comes with everything in the photo.

8) Deatschwerks Fuel Injector: $150

Got these off a member on here and once again never used it. Not sure what capacity these are, which is why I priced this below the 350 CC model, which retails for about $200. Would be an even bigger steal if they were the 440 CC. Comes with everything in the photo.

I'll be posting more in the future as I slowly put my car back to semi-stock so keep a look out for more parts!

Last edited:
Interested in the unichip , but don't wanna blow up my car again lol ... Would I need to upgrade to forged internals to avoid this predicament ?

The Unichip is designed to help you take advantage of mods you already have. It lets you tune your ECU to correct for an FMIC or 3" exhaust or a bigger turbo etc. You can use this with whatever mods you already have and you don't have to go forged.

Unichip comes with program n everything needed to drop in n tune?

The Unichip would need to be programmed by someone who's certified. I'd recommend taking it to a local performance shop with this certification. This way, they can tune for any local variations in temperatures and air pressures plus if there was something wrong with the tune, its easier to go back to them than to ship the unichip out and wait for it to come back. IIRC it comes with two maps already but they're best used as a reference for a custom map for your car.

great seller quick shipping and quick response. got the fuel rail in thanks

Thanks bro, hope it works for you!

Last edited:
that msd ignition setup..i havent seen that on anyones build but a friend mentioned doing that last week..easy to setup?

Back