Anyone recognize this aftermarket adjustable BJ sway bar?

xxxmonoxidechil

Potential Scammer!
Grabbed this off a car in a yard out in Chicago on Monday. Dont recognize it all all though. Anyone have any ideas what it is?

20150721_115728_zpsca5kmmen.jpg

20150721_115707_zpscxz81o3i.jpg

Not me..........lol, but it does has multiple settings. (boom06) Can't say as I remember seeing that one around.

Yea, it fit perfectly on the car. Even had a set of the Clunk fix brackets on it. Along with some purple lowering springs, and KYB GR2's.

Looks adjustable at endlinks to clear lateral links due to different ride heights if stock or lowered. Kind of a cool thing.

Could it be a whiteline swaybar? I thought they made an adjustable bar several years ago.

Whiteline just flattens the ends of the bar, then drills holes for the different mounting mounts on there sway bar. Were as this one has a full bracket piece welded to the bars for mounting the end links.

My original assumption was it might be a Intrax, or Whiteline bar. But yea, after talking to a bunch of Protege demi gods, and countless time spent searching, I think i might have a custom bar. Which is pretty bad ass. There arent a ton of 1 of a kind parts floating around for these cars, specially something like a swaybar. So im pretty happy. Im sure it will end up in the hands of one of the local Protege guys.

Back