Bose sucks

bhai

:
Mazda
The bose on my cx5 not as good as what u expect a bose to be. My honda accord lx sounds better.

No highs, no lows, must be Bose. Bose isn't really known for sound quality nowadays, just psycho acoustics. Not sure why you expected anything. Also this is the Mazda 5 subforum, not CX5. There is no Bose available for us.

Bose tried to can their products 15 years ago and went to sh*t. The last car to have a great Bose stereo was probably a '95 Maxima. lol

Before you perform bosectomy, I would suggest changing to a head unit with better RMS and SQ controls. Bose is not cream of the crop but they can sound good with a quality HU. Bose is not in the business of making car HUs but branding (more like relabeling) leads you to believe they are one in the same. I've also come across adding bigger aftermarket amps to Bose subwoofers to bring them to life.

I changed the 'Bose' HU (rebranded entry Clarion, in this case) to a Clarion ProAudio unit and the speakers were much better.

Bose is much like Kleenex: a highly-recognizable brand name...and not much else. Puffs kills Kleenex nearly every time - esp Puffs Plus when you have been blowing your nose every hour for 2 weeks.
Same with Bose. Brand recognition trumps product suitability every time when marketers get involved.

Back