2003 mazdaspeed protege blue

Looking to sell either the entire vehicle or will part out.....

Wanting to get this thing either stripped down to a point where i dont mind getting rid of it for low or wanting to sell the whole vehicle

Attachments

• IMG_6314.jpg
    IMG_6314.jpg
    655.8 KB · Views: 738
  • IMG_6310.JPG
    IMG_6310.JPG
    558.6 KB · Views: 691
  • IMG_6316.JPG
    IMG_6316.JPG
    740.8 KB · Views: 751
  • IMG_6317.JPG
    IMG_6317.JPG
    691.6 KB · Views: 675
Last edited:
If you decide to part out, I would be interested in a couple things. I'm local so you wouldn't need to ship anything

interested in the mazdaspeed trunk emblem and steering wheel. shipped to 33014.

The emblems are almost impossible to remove without destroying them and they are usually in bad shape at this point in the game, they may be still available from Mazda. The steering wheels are almost always in sad shape as well and since this car is an 03.5 it has yellow stitching that won't match your 03's interior.

What is wrong with the car? Easiest and best option is just to sell it and have someone who knows how replace whatever is wrong with it and drive it. Laser blue MSPs are rare and desirable and considering how easy these cars are to work on and how cheap they are to fix I guarantee someone will buy it.

The emblems are almost impossible to remove without destroying them and they are usually in bad shape at this point in the game, they may be still available from Mazda. The steering wheels are almost always in sad shape as well and since this car is an 03.5 it has yellow stitching that won't match your 03's interior.

Hornsfan 10609.... By any chance do you have the part number for the emblem? My dealer can't locate it. They say it's not part of the car and doesn't shoe up on their computer. Any help will be appreciated.

Hornsfan 10609.... By any chance do you have the part number for the emblem? My dealer can't locate it. They say it's not part of the car and doesn't shoe up on their computer. Any help will be appreciated.

Your dealer didn't search hard enough:

http://onlinemazdaparts.com/parts/2...iteid=214264&vehicleid=138932&diagram=5416620

1. #7 in diagram (Part #B25D51730B)
  2. #8 in diagram (Part #LA0151958 - says included with emblem, not sure if you'll need it or not)

5416620.gif

There is a separate parts section for the MSP, when I worked at Mazda the parts guys were able to pull it up easily. They have to search using your MSP VIN though.

Looking for VTCS and VICS solenoids, Spark plus wires and coil packs, O2 sensors, and possibly the engine wire harness or atleast the part that connects to the ECU please let me know

Mazda actually no longer makes the factory mazdaspeed emblem for the MSP. I had been looking for one for years until I got lucky and a buddy found me one online.

Latest posts

Back