For Sale 1 MP3 ECU 2 Projector Headlights

Up for sale are two modified sedan** Black Housing Headlights and A Mazda MP3 ECU.

-The headlights have OEM Acura TL bixenons (Slope shield) projectors with a ZKW-R clear lens upgrade and E55 replica shrouds from theretrofitsource.com and white angel eyes.
-In my opinion these projectors are just about the best you can get in terms of light intensity, width, and high beams, as well as the sharpness of the cutoff and color.
-In addition, 2 barely used D2s Bulbs are included along with two D2s adapters.

Theres one scratch (visible in the photos) that should be easy to buff out of the plastic on the drivers side headlight. Otherwise these headlights are in great condition.

I will take the best offer I receive by the end of the week, and the cost to ship will be 30$ for the headlights. I will not ship these internationally. They will be shipping from Longisland NY.

photo.JPG

1649336826626.jpg

IMG_1727.jpg

IMG_1730.jpg

In addition I have an ECU from my old MP3.

I will take the best offer I receive by the end of the week, and the cost to ship will be 10$ for the ECU. I will not ship this internationally. It will be shipping from Longisland NY.

IMG_1732 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Been more than a week, been more than a coupla weeks.....what's the story? Who won the auctions?

Back