2008 NAVI update

beefski

:
2013 CX-9 GT AWD Pearl White / Sand
Is there an updated navi disk out there? I was thinking about updating the navi and in looking it seems that they went to as SD card for the navi system in 2010. Is there a way to get 2014/15 navi data into a 2008?

Thanks for the post. The current version I have is a single disk. Not too sure how that would work.

2013 has the SD card. I sure hope they have ironed it since the last update the dealer did. We had to have it rolled back because it would route correctly and it would just hang. Wish they could make it work more like a stand alone gps, this thing isn't very well put together.

2013 has the SD card. I sure hope they have ironed it since the last update the dealer did. We had to have it rolled back because it would route correctly and it would just hang. Wish they could make it work more like a stand alone gps, this thing isn't very well put together.

Have you updated it through TomTom home? Thats how I do mine and it works just fine. Been on numerous trips and never have had an issue with it. I D/L updates about 3 times a year.

Bob, I haven't. But I guess I will have to break down and pay for these updates so it will function correctly. My wife uses the vehicle daily to visit clients and she drives about 30k a year so it has to be accurate.

Have you updated it through TomTom home? Thats how I do mine and it works just fine. Been on numerous trips and never have had an issue with it. I D/L updates about 3 times a year.

'08 didn't use the TomTom system. My '12 is a Denso unit; the TomTom was introduced in '13. Not sure what the '08 was.

The latest for this is the H version from 2010. Can be found for sale occasionally on eBay. PM me for more information

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back