Just another yellow P5 build...

Primed the lip last week. A revised can of touch up came in the mail, as well as a can of 2k clear. Which, for those of you who don't know, is the best.

20160928_180629_zpsqoamno8t.jpg

20160928_181609_zpsivkowpa4.jpg

So, I made an oil catch can for the pcv side. There are many different ways of doing this, and I think my way is okay. Let me know what you guys think.

It goes like this: Ports on mani to a one way check valve to sealed catch can to millenia pcv.

Seems pretty good.

Looking great like always! But you already knew that..

Every time I see pictures of your car, the same thought crosses my mind - I need to repaint mine :/

Conveniently had a 24" 1/2" gas line to make my egr pipe out of. Picked up a roll of 5/8 heat wrap sleeve. Says it's good for 1100 constant and 2000 intermittent heat exposure. We'll see how it goes. It has a little stretch to it so it fits over the fittings, but stays nice and tight on the hose. Hopefully it will keep me from melting wires, and it looks a whole lot less ghetto.

20161007_010325_zps69oqubgk.jpg

Last edited:
looks good. i dont trust myself driving around with a front lip that low

Working on relocating my battery to the back. Bought a cheap group 24 marine box from napa. Got crafty, and made the top seal. Going to be vented to under the car. 25 ft of 0ga wire, 200a circuit breaker, and a distribution block should all be here tomorrow. Just need to pick up some terminals.

The final AWR motor mount to complete my set, as well as a set of Deatschwerks 440cc injectors showed up. Thanks to BlkWidow.

20161010_191750_zpsiapdhnyo.jpg

20161010_201348_zpsp2pdrxns.jpg

how are them vibrations feeling? im going to pick up front and rear AWR 70 duro solid mounts for my build and leaving the other two with the inserts.

Back