5 piece rear liner

Ours came with one when we bought it. Very happy with it as a cargo liner. I believe there are several other threads mentioning it vs the Weathertech liner. Seems about a going price for one.

Ok thanks for the input. I like how it allows for the seats to be utilized however necessary with no extra steps.

I have it and it's great. I used to have a Pilot and I had the cargo liner and it was a pain in that a$$ because it was one piece, and I had to take it out when I put up the 3rd row. This design is great; and given how often we are car pooling, we have the 3rd row seats up all the time.

+1
this is - in my opinion - the best option for the cargo. very versatile. do not use the screws, no need for them

I have this one installed, and absolutely adore it. My wife complains about it because she uses the trunk storage, and it makes it a tad harder to get into according to her. But it really makes zero difference for me. Its worth it to have a clean rear.

I ordered one from that same ebay seller. Should be here tomorrow. I saw that setup in a CX-9 we didn't buy and it was awesome. The best I've ever seen and really protects the cargo area.

Just ordered the other day and installed it this afternoon. The fit is perfect and is very versatile with third row up or down.

Back