Vote Now for May

9111813750_0baf6df41c_k.jpg

Screenshot_25_.jpg

9109598933_b965a11863_k.jpg

Untitled-8-1.jpg

Mark Speed
2002 Mazda Protege5

ENGINE:
Mental Addiction Motorsports Ver.1 Street Sleeper turbo manifold w/ ARP studs, Garret GT28RS Turbo, Tial 38mm External Wastegate w/dump, Greddy Type S BOV, MAM FMIC and Charge Pipes, Massive K&N Cone Filter, Custom 3" downpipe w/cutout, Corksport Power Series DP back exhaust/hangers, Perrin Fuel Rail w/liquid-filled FP gauge, Deatchwerks 600cc Injectors, Walbro Fuel Pump, NGK BKR8E plugs, Ported head w/ARP studs, Integral/Mega Cycle Stage 3 Intake & Exhaust Cams, "Focus"/Tri-Point adjustable cam gears, Supertech O/S Valves-Dual Springs-Titanium Retainers-Bronze Guides, A/C/Cruise Control/VTCS/VICS/EGR/Throttle-body coolant delete, Signature Sound Valve Cover/PCV System/Oil catch can, Wossner 8:1 Pistons, Pauter Rods, AWR Oil Pan, Custom Built oil pump w/Peterson Regulator, SPAL pusher 2nd fan, AEM Water/Methanol injection w/med.nozzle, Mishimoto aluminum rad, Samco coolant hoses, Custom Coolant reservoir tank, 626 Ported/Polished IM, Custom CNC'd MPSport.net Battery Tie-Down/Oil Cap, DEI turbo bag and DP wrap

ELECTRONICS/MONITORING:
Haltech Platinum Sport 1000 EMS, Greddy Profec Type S EBC, Autometer Ultra-Lite Oil Press./Wideband AFR/30psi Boost

DRIVETRAIN:
B&M Short Shifter w/TWM M1 Abrams satin 460 gm. weighted shift knob, SPEC Stage III Clutch, AWR 90 durometer engine mounts(all 4), M-Factory LSD, PAR/Tri-Point 1st-5th Custom Ratio Straight Cut gearset

WHEELS/TIRES/SUSPENSION/BRAKES:
SSR Type-C RS 17x8 Rims/Dunlop Direzza Z1 215/40-17(street), FD RX-7 Rims/Kumho V710 245/45-16 (track), BC Racing BR-Type Coilovers, AWR 21.5mm Rear Sway Bar, H&R Trak+ 5mm, GT Spec trunk cage, Ractive Chrome Front Strut Bar, Powerslot Rotors F/R, Hawk HP+ (F), HPS (R), Goodridge Braided Brake Lines, ABS delete, Blackworks hydraulic e-brake

INTERIOR:
SPARCO Pro 2000 seat, SPARCO R383 Steering Wheel, NRG Quick Release Hub/Adaptor, Autopower Roll Cage w/dual Door Bars, G-Force Pro 6 Pt. Harness, WINK 5 panel mirror, BSCI FIA Type A roll bar padding, air-bags/carpet/rear seat/trunk trim delete

EXTERIOR/APPEARANCE:
Gemini Composites RC CF Hood, Replica Auto-Exe Front Grille, EL Door Sills, 5% Tint B-pillar back, Vent Visors, Moonroof Wind Deflector, Hella Fogs/Lows, Phillips BlueVision Highs, Optional DRL's, Custom Painted Brake Calipers/Fuse Box/Interior Trim/Front Upper Grille, 15% Windshield Banner Tint, MP3 Front Lip Splitter, rear wiper delete, front wiper delete​

Thanks to everyone and all that voted! Kinda funny that I was up against Patrick who's running my old Microtech ECU! Just another example of the tight knit Mazda Community that we are! I'm looking forward to bringing my car out of winter hibernation very soon! I've got a brand new set of Hoosiers that I'm just itching to "scuff in!" :D

Just a follow-up...
Due to logistics I was unable to take advantage of the fantastic prize package available to me. However, IMSA's Steve Focazio was gracious enough to allow my brother and a guest to take my place and they attended the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship event at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park (formerly known as Mosport) this past July 12. They both received the true VIP treatment and it also served as an awesome birthday present for my brother Dave. He took plenty of pictures of the day. There are only a few of the actual race as he figured it would best be viewed later on YouTube but the rest really give an up close view of the days behind the wall activities!

Here is the link to the album on GOOGLE Drive.

https://drive.google.com/folderview...hsMU03eFpUTlpRakU2a0pZYnVqRnYwLTQ&usp=sharing

Of special note... look closely at the pic of the HOT pass. Apparently it will be good again in 100 years or so! :D

Back