Problems with my AC blower

Hello - new here and have a 2010 cx-7 sport
Awhile back my ac started having a mind of its own - sometimes it will work on any fan setting and other times i start the car and nothing. i know that the compressor works cause if i leave it for incoming air i can feel the cold air being pushed thur the system and many times while driving all of a sudden the blower kicks on and works. i was suggested to replace the resistor (not a part local auto parts places carry) so i ordered on and replaced it and for a few weeks it worked like normal. the past 2 days though the blower wouldnt work at all and even after driving it never will kick on either. was thinking to replace the relays today but just went out there and it working!! thinking my cx-7 is haunted lol
any thoughts? could this still be a relay issue? does it matter that the resistor i got from an online mazda parts store looks a little different then the factory one? (i kept the original one just incase)
I really dont like just throwing parts at a problem hoping something fixes it but dont see how else to troubleshoot this.
will relays from advance auto work the same as factory ones?
Thanks

Back